1. HOW DO I TRACK MY CONSIGNMENT?
Once your order has left our warehouse you will receive tracking details via email. You can TRACK HERE
2. CAN I EDIT MY ORDER?
It is not possible to make edits for any order. The order needs to be canceled and then re-ordered.
You can do this by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Once canceled the refund will be processed and will take an average of 5-7 working days to reflect in your account.
3. HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDER?
To cancel your order you can write into email@example.com
If your order has already been dispatched and you want a cancellation, you can refuse the shipment and let the Customer Happiness Center know to process the refund.
Once the cancellation is done an email with the details is triggered across to you.
4. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A REFUND TO HAPPEN?
Any refund initiated from our side takes approximately 7-10 working days to reflect in your account.
** Refund of Shipping Charge
The shipping charge is refunded ONLY for a whole or complete order that is returned. No shipping charge is refunded for any return of partial orders.
5. CAN THE REFUND BE CREDITED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT?
No. The refund is automatically credited to the account from which the payment was made. No credits to another account can be done.
1. WHY DO YOU CHARGE FOR DELIVERY?
With due respect to some other E-Commerce Platforms, we see shipping as an additional service and hence do not bundle the cost of the same with the price of our products to offer ‘FREE’ or cheap shipping rates.
SHIPPING CHARGE (Rs.)
0 - 499/-
500 - 2999/-
In addition, if your basket contains a voluminous or heavy item, an additional charge as per the category below would be charged per item.
WEIGHT IN Kg
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COST/ PRODUCT (Rs.)
Less than 2
2 to 5
5 to 7
7 to 10
10 to 15
more than 15
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DELIVER MY PRODUCT?
Decathlon offers its customer a Dispatch Promise of 24 hours within colombo 1-15. The lead time will depend on the delivery pin code. The exact time will be shown to you during the checkout process. The below table can give you an estimate depending on your city & zone.
2 Business days
3 Business days
Metro (Eg. Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata)
3 Business days
5 Business days
Tier 2 Cities
5 Business days
7 Business days
Rest of India
8 Business days
10 Business days
RETURN / EXCHANGE
1. HOW DO I RETURN MY PRODUCT? (applicable for damaged goods, wrong product, not happy with the product, size, etc)
Please follow the necessary steps to ensure a hassle free return process
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will arrange for a reverse pickup: Within 2-3 working days in Metro Cities & Within 5 working days in Non-Metro Cities
- Once the product has been picked up, we will initiate a refund for the entire order or the items returned (The refund usually takes about 7 - 10 business days to reflect in your account)
- You can then place a fresh order for the returned items
3. WHAT IS THE DURATION FOR A RETURN/ EXCHANGE PROCESS?
We are quite flexible and we allow our customers a 90 day limit to return the product either online or at our stores
4. CAN I EXCHANGE A PRODUCT I HAVE BOUGHT ONLINE AT THE STORES?
No, you will however have the option to return the product at the store and bill the new one. The refund for your online order will be processed online and credited to same account from which the payment was made.
5. I HAVE BOUGHT A PRODUCT FROM THE STORE, CAN I EXCHANGE IT ONLINE?
No, we cannot exchange products bought from the stores, online.
1. IS MY PINCODE SERVICEABLE FOR A REVERSE PICKUP?
You can check if your pincode is serviceable for a reverse pickup by using this link: CLICK HERE
2. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A REVERSE PICKUP TO HAPPEN?
All instructions for the reverse pickup will be sent to our courier partners on the same day or the latest by the next day.
The reverse pickup for Metros takes about 3 business days and for Non Metros take about 5 business days to happen after the request has been placed.
3. WHAT IS THE COMMUNICATION THAT I WILL RECEIVE ABOUT MY REVERSE PICKUP?
The courier partner will call on the number provided before the reverse pickup is attempted. In cases when the pickup has not been done due to unavailability or any delay, the customer will receive an SMS with regard to the same.
4. WHY HAS THE REVERSE PICKUP BEEN CANCELLED?
If the courier partner has attempted the pickup thrice with no success, the reverse pickup is automatically cancelled.
You would then need to contact our Customer Happiness Center (Call 0112 785 330 or Email email@example.com) and place a fresh request for the same.
5. CAN I PROVIDE A DIFFERENT ADDRESS FOR THE REVERSE PICKUP?
Yes, a different address can be provided for the reverse pickup. However a,pincode check is required to know the serviceability
6. MY PINCODE IS NOT SERVICEABLE FOR A REVERSE PICKUP?
Most of our pin codes are serviceable for a Reverse Pickup with an exception for a very few. If you happen to come in this category we would request you to send the product back to the given address:
Decathlon Lanka Sport Access (Pvt) Ltd
NO 260/1, Pannipitiya ROAD,
Battaramulla - 10250
On the receipt of the product we will initiate a refund.
7. DO I NEED TO PACK MY ORDER BEFORE RETURNING?
Yes, your order needs to be packed before handing over to the pickup personnel. A basic packing is needed. No open packages are accepted.
It is compulsory to have the RETURN LABEL attached on the package.
CLICK AND COLLECT ORDERS
1. WHAT IS A CLICK AND COLLECT ORDER?
A click and collect order is one that can be placed online (decathlon.lk) and can be collected at a store of your preferred choice.
While placing your order online you can select "Collect from (Decathlon Store)" on the shipping page as the option to get the products delivered Free of any shipping charge.
Please note the Click and Collect availability is dependent on the pincode of your address selected on the checkout address page.
** these orders are not Home Delivered and need to be picked from the store
2. IS THERE A SHIPPING CHARGE ASSOCIATED WITH THE CLICK AND COLLECT ORDERS?
No, there is no shipping charge that is involved with these orders
3. CAN THE STORE LOCATION FOR A CLICK AND COLLECT BE CHANGED?
No, we will not be able to change the pickup location once the order has been placed.
4. CAN I SELECT A HOME DELIVERY OPTION AT A LATER STAGE FOR MY CLICK AND COLLECT ORDER?
No change can be made once an order is placed. You would need to cancel and place a fresh order.
** Please note that delivery charges are applicable for regular orders
5. WHEN CAN I PICK MY CLICK AND COLLECT ORDER?
Each store has a defined lead time, which you can check while placing an order.
To know more: CLICK HERE
6. WHY DO THE CLICK AND COLLECT ORDERS HAVE A LEAD TIME?
These orders are fulfilled and dispatched from our store in Battaramulla, hence the lead time.
7. HOW DO I CANCEL MY CLICK AND COLLECT ORDER?
You can contact the selected store team and cancel the same OR you can write into firstname.lastname@example.org
8. CAN I EXCHANGE/RETURN MY PRODUCT AT THE STORES?
No, you will not be able to make an exchange at the store. However you will have the option to return the product at the store and bill the new one. The refund for your click and collect order will be processed online and credited to same account from which the payment was made.
No refund is provided by the Store.
9. HOW IS A REFUND PROCESSED FOR MY CLICK AND COLLECT ORDER?
A refund request is first placed with the Store Team via call or email.
The refund is then processed to the same account from which the payment has been made. No cash payments from the store will be made
* the store will not issue any refund / cash payments in any form
** the refunds take about 5-7 business days to reflect in your account
1. HOW DO I PAY ON THE WEBSITE?
Decathlon has chosen Sampath Bank as a trusted partner for the online payment. Customers can choose to pay with Credit Card, Debit Card to make the online payment.
All major cards and banks are supported.
2. DO YOU HAVE CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) OPTION?
No, we do not have COD option available with Decathlon.
3. WHY DID MY PAYMENT FAIL?
Payment failure can happen due to various reasons such as:
- Card Security Code failed
- Insufficient funds
- Verification failure
- Website Issues
Please check on any of the above issues before you attempt the purchase again.
REGISTRATION WITH DECATHLON
1. DO I HAVE TO REGISTER TO MAKE A PURCHASE ONLINE?
Yes, to make a purchase online it is mandatory to create an account.
2. WHY IS REGISTRATION NEEDED?
Your order details are linked to your account. This makes the Exchange / Return Process more convenient either at our store or online. In the event of any safety relatedissue we will be able to contact you directly and inform you of the same.
Your contact details will also help in delivering the product to your doorstep.
Note : We take adequate measures for data protection as enunciated in the Information Technology Act 2000.
3. HOW DO I REGISTER ONLINE?
If you are an existing Online Decathlon customer you can use the same email ID to log in. The 'Forgot Password' option will help you in case you have forgotten your password.
If you are a NEW customer, you can use the ‘Create account’ link in the account section and follow the steps to register
If you are a Store customer and have provided your details in the store, please use the same details (Mobile/Email) after clicking on the Create account page. We will be able to identify you and send a link to activate your account through mail.
4. FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the ‘Reset Password’ option. An email with the link to reset your password will be sent to your registered email ID.
5. REGISTERED AT THE STORE ONLY WITH A MOBILE NUMBER
Please create a New Account under the Create Account link. This can be done by using a valid email ID and the same mobile number used in the store.
6. HOW CAN MY PERSONAL DETAILS BE UPDATED ( EMAIL-ID, MOBILE NUMBER,etc)
Your personal details can be updated by logging onto the website.
Note : You will not be able to edit/ update your personal details in the store if your account was created on the website due to security reasons
7. HOW DO I UPDATE MY EMAIL ID SINCE IT IS ALSO MY LOGIN?
You can login to the account with your existing email ID and then make a change in the 'Personal Information' section. Next to your email ID in the personal information section you will find the option to change the email ID.
1. ARE THE PRICES THE SAME ACROSS THE STORES AND ONLINE?
We try as much as possible to maintain standard selling prices for all our products across our stores and the online channel.
In a few exceptions we might have stores that have a higher / lower selling structure because of the various tax slabs of the state or due to some clearance offers.
2. ARE FITNESS EQUIPMENT SOLD ONLINE?
Yes, fitness equipment can be bought online. Do note that additional installation charges are applicable. Please refer individual product pages for further details.