26_QUOTE_ Inner Tube Twin-Pack
Only one color available
This twin pack of inner tubes is compatible with 26" diameter tyres, with a cross-section ranging from 1.70 to 2.20 with a 35 mm Schrader valve.
A pack of 26" inner tubes with excellent value for money. Faster and more effective than a patch.
26-inch tyres and wheels for mountain bikes and hybrid bikes.
High quality valve that retains pressure.
- Schrader - Large valve
- Inner tube
- > 12h
- > 12h
- > 12h
- Check the information indicated on the sidewall of the tyre (diameter and width). For example, 26 x 2.20 means your tyre is 26 inches in diameter and 2.20 inches wide. On the tyre sidewall you will also find the dimensions in mm in ETRTO international units. For example, 50-559 means a tyre that is 50mm wide and has an inner diameter of 559mm (approx. 26 x 2.00).
- Remove the used inner tube using B'Twin tyre levers (item code 8047839).
- Check the condition of your tyre and replace it if necessary. Make sure no objects are lodged in the tyre. Check the condition of your tyre rim strip. A rim strip that is even slightly bent can cause punctures. Check that your rim does not have any other issues that could damage your inner tube.
- Pre-inflate the inner tube slightly to avoid pinching. Insert the valve, making sure you are using the correct valve for your rim. Put the inner tube entirely inside the tyre so that it fits inside the rim. Take care not to pinch the inner tube when fitting.
- Start by mounting the tyre onto the wheel on the opposite side to the valve. Finish mounting the tyre at the valve to avoid pinching the inner tube. Never mount your tyre with a screwdriver or a tyre lever, as you risk pinching and puncturing the inner tube.
- Inflate your tyre carefully, to the pressure recommended by the manufacturer (visible on the tyre sidewall in PSI or bars, 1 bar = 14.51 PSI). Regularly check that your tyre is in the correct position as you inflate it.
- To avoid punctures from pinching, and for best tyre performance, we recommend that you check your tyres and inflate them to the suggested pressure before every ride.