Hike 100 Kids' Waterproof Hiking Overtrousers - Navy
These kids' hiking overtrousers fit in any bag and provide complete protection against rain and go with the waterproof jacket. An essential, compact, waterproof and breathable product!
2-hour waterproof coating (2,000 schmerbers), fully taped seams.
Hydrophilic coating (RET=12): reduces condensation in the garment.
- This garment has been subjected to a 2-hour shower test using 60 litres of water/sqm/hour. This test reproduces the average conditions of a rain shower in the mountains. A component with a waterproof rating of 2,000 mm can withstand the pressure exerted by a 2,000 mm column of water (approximately equivalent to a 2-hour downpour). Waterproofing is expressed in Schmerbers (for example: 2,000 schmerbers).
- To find out if a fabric is breathable, its evaporative resistance RET (test based on ISO 11092) is measured. The lower the resistance, the more water vapour generated by the active body can escape through the fabric and the more breathable it is. For example: RET < 9 = extremely breathable fabric / 9
- The water repellent property of a fabric is what makes water run off its surface without absorbing it. This prevents the fabric from absorbing water and keeps it lightweight, breathable and warm. The water repellent feature is obtained by a treatment applied on the outer surface of the fabric. This treatment must be renewed throughout the garment's lifetime (recommended after every three washes). All the Quechua waterproof jackets have received a water-repellent treatment.
- Elasticated waistband, adjustable elasticated ankle cuffs with rip-tabs.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall score from A to E is given to help you easily identify the most eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental data of its products. For more info: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/