EASY 90 DAYS RETURN
FREE CLICK & COLLECT
MINIMUM 2 YEARS WARRANTY
Suitable for all wrist sizes, rip-tab fastening.
Ease of use
Put it on and take it off using only one hand.
Suitable for discovery and beginner bodyboards.
SURF / WINDSURFING / KITE SURF
- SMALL WAVES (<1m)
LEVEL OF PRACTICE
- Here’s our guide: - Beginner: Boarding in foam and waves
- This leash attaches to the bodyboard using the leash plug that is already present. If there is no plug present, it can be purchased separately. To attach it to the plug, pass the leash string through the hole in the plug, then thread the other end of the leash (cuff) through the loop. Once in place, put your wrist into the cuff, tighten the strap with the other hand and secure it with the rip-tab strap. Also suitable for bodyboards with handles. In this case, attach the leash to a handle.
- Cord length: 75cm between the leash string and the cuff.
- Always check the condition of your leash before going into the water. Not suitable for waves over 80cm. In this case, choose the 500 leash or 900 leash, which are more durable and attach to the arm for greater freedom of movement.
- Bodyboarding is a fantastic sport that requires certain fundamental rules to be followed for the enjoyment and safety of all. 1- Ask about and observe the characteristics of the spot: current, rocks, influence of the tide, wave size, number of people in the water, etc. 2- Do not overestimate your skills and choose an easier spot if the conditions exceed your abilities. 3- Use suitable equipment: Leash, fins and board in good condition, suitable wetsuit.
- 4- Respect the rules of right of way on the waves: Right of way goes to the person closest to the peak. 5- Follow the direction of the wave when moving towards the peak to keep from cutting another boarder off. 6- Use fins if the water is above your hips. 7- If you’re not using fins, it’s recommended you keep to a supervised area. Lifeguards can tell you where these are. 8- Bodyboard in a group.
- OLAIAN is the new Decathlon brand devoted to surfing, bodyboarding & skimboarding. This Basque-sounding name is inspired by the universe of our development centre in Hendaye, in the Basque Country. It is the contraction of OLA, as OLATU means wave and IAN, a Basque suffix meaning “inside”. At OLAIAN, we see a potential playground in every wave and we want each person to be able to improve whilst enjoying themselves, regardless of their surroundings and their environment.
Rinse and dry in the shade after use.
Developed and tested by our bodyboard-loving design teams in Hendaye, France. The components used for this product are laboratory tested to ensure the best possible quality and durability.
Lining : 100.0% Polyurethane (PU) Webbing : 100.0% Polyester (PES) Foam : 100.0% Rubber - Chloropren (CR) - Neopren
Reset All 0
Show more (0)
Show more (0)
Show more (0)